Sunday, November 1, 2009

KAA Awards 2009!






On the 17th October, 5 of my students and I went on a super short trip to Kuching, Sarawak just to attend the KAA Awards for Sarawak. Here are some pics where our school, Kolej Tun Datu Tuanku Haji Bujang est 1957, has won most of the awards:
1) Best PMR Subjects for Islamic Stream Class for Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Inggeris, Science, Maths, Arabic Language,Pendidikan Islam,
2) Best PMR students: Mohd Azlan Bin Umar (Male) and Nur Atiqah Jeffry (Female)
3) Best School for PMR-Sekolah Rancangan Khas
4) Innovative Teacher-Me..eheh..
Thanks to my boss, my former 3 Gigihs and 3 Tekun and to my bestie, Suekk for the support and love while I was working on the projects. Not to forget Dr Shanti for all the support to our school and Liew Tho Lip for being the best LABMAN-the guardian of the Media Lab, for allowing the usage of labs while I was on this project. DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMAS!

-GTE-greatteacherenny.. :)

No comments:

Ambition Has No Limits (Quoted from Adidas)

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Passionate about almost everything in this whole wide world. Sensitive but hopefully not a brat..Have faith in whatever you're doing..as long as it doesn't go against the Law of Nature and your religious beliefs..