Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramadan Bazaar-Places where all locals go to for their Ramadan Feast

When the fasting month is here, we'll see lots of Ramadhan Bazaar popping up with hundreds of food stalls selling varities of food ranging from local delicacies (my fave would be 'ayam percik', roasted chicken marinated with oozing mustard-coloured sauce) to yoghurt, drinks, and many more...(when typing this entry,i can feel myself drooling..)

Unfortunate for me, i can't share the photos of Miri's Ramadhan Bazaars as i've lost my E71 USB cable. Eheh..If u guys have photos to share with, do email me at Ethok_tesl@yahoo.com.
This link is related to food available in Ramadan Bazaar located in Jalan TAR Kuala Lumpur. Personally, i loved the Ramadan Bazaar located in Kampung Kerinchi, Pantai Dalam. Located nearby University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur and Section 14,PJ. OMG! I really missed those places sooooooooo much!!!!!!


http://www.timeoutkl.com/food/reviews/Ramadan-Bazaar-Jalan-TAR
http://www.mycen.com.my/sightings/sightings150907_ramadhan_kids.html

No comments:

Ambition Has No Limits (Quoted from Adidas)

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Passionate about almost everything in this whole wide world. Sensitive but hopefully not a brat..Have faith in whatever you're doing..as long as it doesn't go against the Law of Nature and your religious beliefs..