Friday, June 5, 2009

IGN: Cool Site To Ponder!

We meet again. This time, for my beloved husband, this is for U, and to all, welcome to my article on GAMES! Since he bought a Sony PS3 and Xbox360, I've become part and parcel of his gaming life. Both of us surfed the internet quite a lot in our uncountable quests of finding the right game set, the best PS games and even some walkthroughs...

I would like to recommend IGN.COM or click http://www.ign.com/ for the latest updates, reviews, games previews and a lot of cool stuffs.. easy to navigate and awesome pics too..Unlike other webs i surfed through, this one would provide the most useful tips in one click. Reviews with videos and pics too, I betcha wont regret.

No comments:

Ambition Has No Limits (Quoted from Adidas)

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Passionate about almost everything in this whole wide world. Sensitive but hopefully not a brat..Have faith in whatever you're doing..as long as it doesn't go against the Law of Nature and your religious beliefs..