Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To PSP or Not To PSP?











SONY PSP would be my latest craze..As I watched the price of ONE SONY PSP unit yo-yoed from the least was rm600++ (that was 2 years' ago) to RM1200 per unit (recently)..








My boss has the craze for iPods (as she mentioned, the 4th generation iPod..), I was hoping for more info on iPods...I bought the simplest MP3 player, without much reference to any iPod families, as I couldn't fork out much money on expensive ones...








Thanks to Brownies (that's what I call my Sony PSP), i now could enjoy more GAMES, music, videos, WiFi and upload photo on it... My fave would be Virtual Tennis and NEed FOr Speed Undercover .I've spent my marketing days, waiting in the car, playing those games instead of accompanying my mom buying veges & fish...(Moral: Don't do that to your mothers, folks...as i've had my equal share of 'Parental Advisory Session')








Here's some info on Sony PSP(PlayStation Portable)


Manufacturer
Sony Computer Entertainment
Product family
PlayStation
Type
Handheld game console
Generation
Seventh generation era
Retail availability
JP December 12, 2004NA March 24, 2005PAL September 1, 2005
Units sold
Worldwide: 41 million (as of August 20, 2008)[1] (details)
Media
UMD
CPU
MIPS R4000-based; clocked from 1 to 333 MHz
Storage capacity
Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo
Connectivity
Wi-Fi (802.11b),[2] IrDA, USB
Best-selling game
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G, 2.55 million (as of September 30, 2008)[3]
Successor
PlayStation Portable Slim and Lite (redesign)








For more info on this babe, log on to...








www.us.playstation.com/PSP ( the official website for Sony PSP)
























































No comments:

Ambition Has No Limits (Quoted from Adidas)

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Passionate about almost everything in this whole wide world. Sensitive but hopefully not a brat..Have faith in whatever you're doing..as long as it doesn't go against the Law of Nature and your religious beliefs..