Saturday, August 9, 2008

CONVERSE here I come!!!

Converse...a brand introduced to me back in 1996, that was when i was in my final year of high school..thanks to Jaya, i knew the moment i laid my eyes on CONVERSE, i would love their sweats, shoes and bags! However, CONVERSE is a well known brand for shoes..geez..i've been eyeing on a pair of CONVERSE slip ons in my town, but to no avail, couldn't find the perfect match for my feet yet!

http://www.converse.com/index.aspx?bhcp=1&CSID=212#clothes

In case you need to get the latest news/designs for ur next collection of CONVERSE, i would recommend this site. Places to get them?hurms...my fav shops would be in Sunway Pyramid or Mid Valley Megamall. Go ORIGINAL!

No comments:

Ambition Has No Limits (Quoted from Adidas)

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Passionate about almost everything in this whole wide world. Sensitive but hopefully not a brat..Have faith in whatever you're doing..as long as it doesn't go against the Law of Nature and your religious beliefs..